Direct OrangeWe are a leading Manufacturer of direct orange 26 from Ahmedabad, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 450 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||250 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||Depends On Coustemer|
|Brand||Anil Dye Chem|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Leveraging on our wide expertise, we are instrumental in offering high quality Direct Orange 26
. We are sourcing the quality approved grades of chemical compounds to attain the top rated dye for coloration of cellulosic fiber and leather. The offered product is featuring superior perspiration properties and insolubility of 0.15% w/w which has become possible due to our highly advanced manufacturing setup. Further, the quality tested range of direct orange dye is accessible from us at a competitive price. Features:
- Definite proportion
- Superior fastness
- Most suitable for dyeing of cellulose fibers like cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
- Applicable on Leather and Paper coloration.
Storage & Handling Conditions:
- 25 kg Carton Boxes which are palatalized, shrink wrapped.
- 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palatalized, shrink wrapped.
- 25 kg HDPE Bags which are palatalized, shrink wrapped.
- 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palatalized, shrink wrapped.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
- When using fork lift to load or lift the palatalized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
- Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
- After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
|Product Name||Direct Orange 26|
|Commercial Name||Orange SE|
|Color Index Number||29150|
|Chemical Name||disodium 7,7'-(carbonyldiimino)bis[4-hydroxy-3-(phenylazo)naphthalene-2-sulphonate]|
|Solubility at 90 C||50 GPL|