|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are recognized as the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide array of Direct Yellow 142 Dye.
In compliance with quality norms, these direct yellow dyes are well formulated by our skilled workforce using top quality of chemicals. Our direct yellow dyes are tested on varied parameters before dispatch to customers. We also offer these direct yellow dyes within committed time frame to our clients all across the world.Features:
- Precisely processed
- Long shelf life
- Uniform composition
- Most suitable for dyeing of cellulosic fibers like cotton, flax, viscose rayon, acetate and jute.
- Applicable on Leather and Paper coloration.
Storage & Handling Conditions:
- 25 kg Carton Boxes which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
- 25 kg HDPE Drums which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
- 25 kg HDPE Bags which are palletized, shrink wrapped.
- 500kg/1 ton Jumbo bag with inner liner, palletized, shrink wrapped.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of moisture.
- When using fork lift to load or lift the palletized bags, ensure that only competitive personnel are operating the forklift to avoid damage to the packing of the bags.
- Has harmful effect on skin and eye.
- After contact with skin and eye wash immediately with water. Avoid breathing the dust
|Product Name||Direct Yellow 142|
|Color Index Number||Nil|
|Solubility at 90 C||Nil|